We have high standards and clear minimum requirements when it comes to the experience, skills and conduct of the security operatives we recruit, so that Ambrey guards maintain their reputation as the best in the business.
All our guards must meet a set of minimum criteria:
- Aged 23 or over
- ENG1/FNG1 Seafarers medical or equivalent
- All 4 modules of the STCW course
- City and Guilds MSO 8269 Level 3 (desirable, Ambrey can assist in getting this qualification)
- FPOSi, FREC and Trauma Training, or a national equivalent (e.g. TCCC)
- Current Yellow Fever certificate
- Valid passport, with minimum twelve months validity
- Seaman’s Card and Discharge Book or CDC
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- Minimum 4 years continuous military service (this is a requirement of the ICOC)
- Military discharge papers proving that you have been discharged from the military with a good record of service within the last 10 years
- No existing or historical medical or mental health conditions (you will have to complete a medical to evidence this)
- A clean CRB or Police Check, proving you have no previous criminal convictions
For advice on how to apply for a CRB/Police Check please contact us on 020 3503 0331 or send us an email to email@example.com.