20 JANUARY – 02 FEBRUARY 2019
Ambrey is actively recruiting British and Euro personnel for a course running in Poland on the above dates.
This course is designed to get you up-to speed with all the qualifications and certificates you need to deploy as an armed security professional in the Maritime Security industry. Whether you’re a newbie to the industry joining at entry level, or an experienced operative looking to renew your certificates and top-up your knowledge and skillset, we provide what you need.
Training bundle consists of the following modules:
• Standards of Training Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW 10)
• Ambrey LRQA MSO Course (ISO 28007-1:2015 accredited MSO course)
• Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
• Maritime Firearms Competency Certificate (MFCC)
• ENG 1 Seafarers medical
• Danish Medical certificate
• Ambrey Induction (The induction covers Standard Operating Procedures specific to Ambrey including Weapon Handling Tests on Ambrey issued weapon systems,
Rules for the Use of Force, and the Operational Fit for Role assessment)
• Seamans book / continuous discharge certificate can be applied for by Ambrey on behalf of the candidates
All of the above course modules plus food, accommodation costs and return flights to Poland will be covered by Ambrey, and at no initial cost to the candidate.
Ambrey always deploy candidates who successfully complete the course.
If you would like to know more about the course and future deployment with Ambrey, please follow “How to apply” or send your military CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call recruitment on 0203 5030320 for further details.